I’d love to know what he’s thinking. He’s always looking up at all my books and is probably really confused.
A month of freaking awesome books. The mystery book has also made a return this month because there were so many requests for it last month! If you win and select the mystery book I will send you a book, personally and painstakingly, chosen just for you based off of your Tumblr feed and a short bookish survey! Choose wisely!
- The Invention of Wings - Sue Monk Kidd
- After Dark - Haruki Murakami
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Saenz
- A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
- Boom! - Mark Haddon
- Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley
- I’ll Give You The Sun - Jandy Nelson
- Mystery Book
- Follow Becki’s Bookshelf on Tumblr
- Reblog the this post and cite one of the listed books that you would like to receive
- Must be following Becki’s Bookshelf. These giveaways are only for my super awesome followers.
- Must enter with an active blog - no giveaway bot blogs. I will be checking.
- The winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- These giveaways are International.
- The winner will choose one of the the offered books in paperback or digital format only.
- The book will be from the Book Depository or Amazon, therefore the winner must be willing to give me a shipping address.
- Reblog as often as you want just don’t swamp your followers and make people hate me. Likes don’t count as an entry.
- Giveaways are run on US CST (GMT -6). Any reblogs posted after 11:59 PM CST on the last day of the month will not be valid.
Patrick Ness on #libraries http://ebks.to/1nJ0yDQ #quote
So, something happened at work today that honestly made me so angry I had to vent about it somewhere, and Tumblr seemed like the perfect venue. Before I start, let me go ahead and say that this is all my personal opinion and is in no way representative of the opinions of my employer(s).
I seriously question any parent who would prefer their child read about sexual violence than sexual consent.
Books Read this Month: September 2014
This was definitely a great reading month. I got to reread an old favorite, finish a book series I absolutely love and take a chance with some different genres.